Luba Lesychyn: Mystery Author Amusing Anecdotes of a Chocolativore. . .
Theft By Chocolate
Blog Tour & Giveaway
When Not Looking for Chocolate...
I'm Writing Things Like...
The Chocolate Capers
I'm Watching Films Like...
Desert Island Movies
I'm Listening to...
What's On My iPods
Desert Island Music
I'm Looking for Chocolate...
I'm Traveling to...
Like any addiction, there are certain triggers that set off my chocolate cravings including (in no particular order):
1. Horizontal falling snow followed
by three days of torrential rain,
also known as winter in Toronto.
2. My father asking me if I've paid
off my mortage yet (in other words,
every visit to the family home).
3. A boss asking me why I didn't
predict the photocopier was going
to break down that day.
4. Working until midnight on my
5. Getting lost in a ginormous cemetery in Rome just as the sun is
6. The lack of statutory holidays in Canada between January and April.
Just to name a few things that send me hunting for chocolate!
Create your own free website
Start your own free website
A surprisingly easy drag & drop site creator.